We have all been eagerly awaiting this moment, along with dreading the horrid 24 hr maintenance. Here we have the full release of 3.1 patch notes.
First up: for those who missed it, the trailer for this patch.
This patch brings us:
- New main story quests.
- New side quests.
- Vanu Vanu beast tribe settlement and quests
- Ability to specifiy amount of items purchased from Grand Company quatermaster ( do a happy dance)
- New company crafting prjects (this will be fun, I spy... a moogle glamour!)
- Summoning Bell in the workshop - Finally!!
- New items to be grown through gardening... Dobby we get our job back!
- New NPC for the house - "The Steward"
- Estate sharing for personal housing - who wants to be roomies :)
- For those looking to buy a house: Estates that are not used will automatically be relinquished.
- Lord of Vermillion added to the gold saucer: time to break out those minions you have all been collecting and show what they can do!
- More of our mounts can fly in the Heavensward areas, including Kirin, Magitek armor, and 2 seater chocobos.
- New Hairstyles
- New emotes, including a group emote (picture day just got alot more fun)
- New Minions.... I see a penguin!!
- New mounts... a pegasus!
- Red script crafting mats can be purchased using Law tomes.
- New Crafting recipes that will be restriced to specialists.
- Bismark and Ravana Extremem can now be access through Duty Finder.
- Weekly drop restriction in Alexander normal has been removed.
- Centurio Seal cap has been increased to 1000
- Centurio seals can be used to purchase items to upgrade Eso gear.
- We can explore new islands via Airships - pack your bags everyone, we are going on a trip, don't forget to bring a snack.
- New dungeons: Saint Mocianne's Arboretum , Pharos Sirius(hard)
- New Trials: The MInstrel's Ballad: Thordan's Reign (This looks so fun!)
- New 24 Man Alliance Raid: Void Ark
My Favourite piece of news, the items that drop from 2.0 extremes used in crafting, those annoying mats used to make the gorgeous weapons and furniture that rarely dropped, will now appear in treasure coffers, so these can be done undersized :) Shade, are you ready to go lala? We are going to get that kingly whisker now :)
As always, for full notes, follow the link to the left.